PDA

View Full Version : i can't find the requirements to post in classifieds

giorgio
11-03-2010, 11:47 AM
i figured this would be a sticky in that forum or maybe in here.

I joined up cause this site came up when I was searching for a place to list my macbook pro for sale online. any idea what I need? 50 posts? :Confused:

thx

michael

edit: i did read through the rules and other hints that were sent to me when i signed up and still can't find that rule. maybe 1 post is enough I'll go check

MYmacROX
11-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Sticky at the top of the Buy/Sell/Trade forums.
Mac-Forums.com - Announcements in Forum : Buy/Sell/Trade (http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/buy-sell-trade/announcement-buy-sell-trade-forum-rules.html)

chscag
11-03-2010, 01:26 PM
We do not advertise the number of posts or length of time that you must be a member before being able to post items for sale in BST forum. The following is quoted from the BST Sticky post:

"Note: Only users with enough posts and an adequate period of time as a member here are able to post in this forum."

We welcome your membership and encourage you to be a productive member, however, posting for the sake of building up the number so as to be able to use the BST forum will not be tolerated.

Thanks for your cooperation.

giorgio
11-03-2010, 01:43 PM
ok thanks, I think I'll stick to other venues to sell my extra macbook pro for now, thanks.

pigoo3
11-03-2010, 01:47 PM
ok thanks, I think I'll stick to other venues to sell my extra macbook pro for now, thanks.

That's ok...not many people want to buy from someone who has only 2 posts & been a member for less than 24 hours. It's sort of about trust & risk factors!;)

- Nick

giorgio
11-03-2010, 01:51 PM
yeah word. who knows when i'd be able to post my macbook anyway. cheers and good luck with your site.

edit: i think i am just sad the my $2600 macbook pro is worth so little after 8 months...

pigoo3
11-03-2010, 02:02 PM
edit: i think i am just sad the my $2600 macbook pro is worth so little after 8 months...

No surprises there...just comes with the territory when you buy a new computer! Next time you want to buy a new computer...remember what happened this time around...and consider buying used next time.

If you're worried about the risks of buying a used computer...Just think what a great deal the person is getting that buys your computer. They're buying it used from you...and it's in fine shape...right!;)

- Nick