Need Help setting up windows 7

Reaction score
i cannot setup windows 7 for my imac I dont why I use boothcamp than everything is going to perfect than when window 7 setup going be done screen going to be black and i cannot do any thing when I wanted restart computer windows wants setup again What am I need to do Pls help me

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Moved to correct forum.

Please be more descriptive on what you've done to try to setup Windows on your Mac. Also we need: Version of Windows? Your Mac, year, model.
Version of OS X?

Also... when Windows wants to reboot your computer during setup, do not press "any key" to "restart your computer from CD". Leave it alone. Windows will restart by itself and continue with the install.

If you press "any key" to "restart your computer from CD" it will try to install Windows all over again.

OP
M
Reaction score
I wanna setup windows 7 for my Imac but i couldnt do it. I used bootcamp than I setup windows7 when windows 7 setup anding my screen was be black than I restarted my desktop again it says setup windows 7 again what am i need to do pls help me :s

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 13" , 21.5" iMac i5, White iPhone 4s 32gig, iPad 3 white 16 gig, i5 Mac Mini
That makes no sense to me at all but from what i could make out it sounds to me like you've got a bad copy if its not a genuine version of windows that will probably do that to you. I've had no issue installing my operating system on my Mac. I run bootcamp assistant it boots up my windows 7 disc. I click install to my windows partition and it does its thang. It reboots twice and bam windows installed no effort required. Even a monkey could do it.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Please do not double post! You question has already been answered.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.