• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Microsoft Halloween Costume Suggestions

D

dziner

I know this is last minute but I need some suggestions.

Microsoft is sponsoring a Halloween party for the company I work for tomorrow night. I'm going to go so I can take advantage of the free food. My idea is to go as a Microsoft Security Patch. I bought a t-shirt at the local Thrift Store that has a Microsoft logo on it for 99 cents. Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions?

I could just wear my Apple shirt. I really need to get a new one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
haha!

go as bill gates :)
wear a apple shirt, and tape a Windows icon over it :D!

OP
D

dziner

LOL, I was thinking of something like that. I've been trying to get info on all of the Windows updates and Virus alerts on the Microsoft site, then maybe sew a bunch of patches all over the shirt I bought and write the names of all of the updates and viruses on each of the patches I sew on it.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Just be sure to leave a few holes in the shirt , after installing all the patches.

You can go to CIAC or Sysmantec for a list of all the security alerts.

OP
D

dziner

The Microsoft Halloween party was ok. Nothing to exciting. I munched one some free food and my friend had quite a few free alcoholic beverages. The Microsoft Rep was sorta impressed with my patched t-shirt - then he threatened to kick me out of the party. Was pretty funny. My friend was wearing an Apple shirt "Make The Switch - ask me how" on the back. Yep - I hate Microsoft.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
i like graphites idea ... itd be a really cool shirt. jus a regular apple logo on the front, with what looks like a microsoft sticker on top of it.. and on the back, have it say :

"you can't copyright a steering wheel"
-Bill Gates

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.