• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Tiger Vista?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
That looks like its just someone using WindowBlinds with some Apple icons and the Panther background image....at least to me anyway.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
I agree too either that or Microsoft is in deep trouble with apple

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
yeah, that is not what it is going to look like when it is released, those are apple icons, but the interface looks rather nice, I might have to get windows as a dual boot on my intelmac when that comes out.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
yea thats nota real image of vista.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
I think most of you are missing the point here...:)

First of the very name of the URL for the link:
http://skins3.wincustomize.com/Frogboy/screenshots/10977.jpg

"skins"..."wincustomize.com"...and if you look at the actual pic, you can clearly see "Stardock" in the browser title, the company that makes the WindowBlinds skinning program for Windows...this is not an actual preview shot of Longhorn or any other new and secret version of Windows

D3v1L80Y said:
That looks like its just someone using WindowBlinds with some Apple icons and the Panther background image..

:black:

R

Rob

Ok,
1. That is WindowBlinds and various other StarDock applications.
2. Look at the site the image is at...
3. I have the latest Longhorn beta, and it looks nothing like that.

OP
mraya
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
So what have we learn today? Even if Windows Vista is still on Beta, there are already Windows users trying to make it look like OSX

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.