greenpois0n question

Reaction score
I have an iPhone 4 on ios 4.1 jailbroken with greenpois0n.
Anyway it now drops the carrier avery few days or so and the only way to get it back is to restore via itunes and setup as a new phone. I works fine again and then drops? I dont know why.
If I take it to my nearest apple store after a restore, can they tell if it has been jailbroken? That is my question!!

Thanks in advance for any pearls of wisdom...

James

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
If you restore it first no. Why don't you restore it and wait a few days to see if it drops the carrier. If it does, then take it to Apple, if it doesn't then it's a JB problem.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
If you do a full restore they can't tell it's been jailbroken. I would say it's probably a glitch with Greenposi0n that's causing the issue. I would do what Baggs is suggesting but I would say wait a couple of weeks for a better jailbreak to be released.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.