Airport error code 3 macs & 1 pc

Reaction score
I recently switched over my wireless network from lynksys to Airport Express and all three macbook pros and the printer all work fine...when i tried to switch over my Motion Computing tablet ls-800 operating windows xp with service pack 3 and the airport software uploaded the pc sees the network but I get an error message from the Airport utility 6753 trying to access the network and when I run the windows repair wireless utility I get the message unable to renew your IP address
Of course meanwhile I keep getting the Message at the bottom " Wireless network Connection is now connected" and names the wireless network that we run all our macs on...
One more thing , previously to switching over to the Airport the pc worked just fine on the network which had the same name (if that matters)...I appreciate your inputs

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.