Need Slide Show Program

Reaction score
Is there a slide show program out there that will let me caption slides on the picture itself. I have been using iPhoto, which does not let you caption on the photo. I have taken slides into Photoshop and captioned them, but when you bring them back into iPhoto they will not stay where you have placed them when you export them. Even the slides that have not been photoshopped will not stay where you have placed them.

I would like a program that would let me caption the slides let me rearrange them and then export them to DVD so that I could show them on my TV, but still retain a sharp image.

Is there a program out there that will do all of this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2006 MBP 2.33 Ghz; 500 GB HD; Netbook Hackintosh
You bet...the best one I've found for this purpose if FotoMagico.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
I'm pretty sure iMovie can do that.

OP
E
Reaction score
Thanks for your answer.

I've checked out the FotoMagico program on the web and it looks great. How sharp does it export the slide show, I've tried iMovies and seem to lose the sharpness of my slides, even when show on my Mac. I would like to show the slides on a TV. Also is there a limit to the number of slides in the show you create.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2006 MBP 2.33 Ghz; 500 GB HD; Netbook Hackintosh
FotoMagico imports and exports crystal clear photographs. I have burnt many
FotoMagico projects to DVD and have never had anyone tell me that they were not sharp.

Reaction score
I'm trying to do the same thing. I'd like to add words and writing to pics as well as adding captions to slideshow pics. I'd also like to add blank slides with writing and titles to the slide show. I don't think iphoto can do this but if I could get a program to make copies of the pics I want and add them to iphoto would work.

Where can I find fotomagico to try?

Tbone

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.