Does anyone make labels using thermal printers, ie LP2844, drivers

I

itbejack

Hey guys
So i switched to mac, and I sell on ebay, I have this label thermal printer Zebra lp2844, i was wondering if anyone else used this printer, if so what driver are you using? There is this one company that has a driver for $179 USD, which is insane. any ideas of getting this printer to work?

Reaction score
I know this is an old post, but this issue is precisely why I came to the forums and registered. This very printer has been recommended to me repeatedly but I am having the hardest time figuring out what it takes to make it Mac-compatible (I have a Powerbook G4 and a PowerMac G5). Even after calling Zebra Technologies. Does anyone have experience with this (besides buying a $179 driver)?

thanks,
Beth

Reaction score
OS X 10.5 / Labels & Addresses

OS X 10.5.2 and later includes drivers for EPL and ZPL Zebra printers, such as LP2844. You can use Labels & Addresses software to print labels on all supported Zebra tapes - it works fine with 2844.

Reaction score
I found one of these printers at the thrift store not long ago, it was missing its power supply and was like $6.00. Sorry I past on it now!:Grimmace:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.