iphone 4 camera apps

Reaction score
im new to iphones and im wondering what are the best camera apps out there. Im looking for something to give me flash and zoom mainly and anything that may increase the quality of the pictures/videos. Price is not an issue, I want the best

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 Inch Apple MacBook Pro; 2.40 GHZ, 4GB Ram, 250GB HDD
I believe there is a very good app called "Camera Plus". It will give the flash effect, zoom, etc. I think the full version goes for 99 cents. But note that the default camera app also has the zoom feature (on an updated firmware anyways). But this app certainly is a favorite for me!

Reaction score
An app you might want to consider, which is not what you're asking but a cool app that uses the camera is Prizmo. It allows you take pictures of any document. Bills, newspapers, what have you. And it will turn it into a text format. And you can email it or save it in your notes. Basically it turns your iphone into a scanner. And it does it with little to none mistakes. The app is 9.99 but well worth it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.