download music from another ipod

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard
i wanted to download music i had on another ipod to my itunes a different one itunes. I don't want to delete the music on the ipod.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5 Power Mac with Dual 2.0 and 4.5G Ram. Also an iBook G4
Although the legitimate reasons that a person would need that capability outweigh the wrong reasons, that option is not available within iTunes. Do a Google search and you will find the software you need. I recommend it if you want your music library to outlive your hard drive and your iPod. Because if you are like me (and sold your CD collection to afford an iPod) when your hard drive dies your iPod will be the only place your music library lives. And iPods don't live forever. Protect your investment and maintain control of your files. The software is dirt cheap compared to the value of your music library.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
Download Senuti.

This program is simple to use, and does exactly what you want, without harming what's on the iPod. It doesn't require iTunes whatsoever.

And it's free!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.