Comparable option to Windows Live Writer?

Reaction score
I switched to Mac just a couple of months ago and am loving everything except the seemingly inexistent blog editor that is comparable to WLW. I've tried several different ones, including blogo, ecto, and more. Nothing comes close to what I was used to. I keep seeing blog posts about this same issue when I'm googling. I just can't believe that, knowing that this has been an issue for a while, that no one has been able to come up with something similar for Mac. I'd love to hear of any suggestions anyone may have. Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4ghz quad core ati 5850 graphics card 4GB ddr3 ram
if all else fails, just bootcamp windows 7.

C

chas_m

Not familiar enough with WLW to know what you're missing, but Wordpress' browser-based editor is good enough for me. Ditto Blogger's.

OP
R
Reaction score
if all else fails, just bootcamp windows 7.

I keep seeing that option coming up in google searches. I haven't learned much about bootcamp yet. I should probably look into that next. I guess I just feel a little defeated. Like I made the switch, but just couldn't live without windows. Oh well. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4ghz quad core ati 5850 graphics card 4GB ddr3 ram
I keep seeing that option coming up in google searches. I haven't learned much about bootcamp yet. I should probably look into that next. I guess I just feel a little defeated. Like I made the switch, but just couldn't live without windows. Oh well. :)

the smart person doesnt use just one, he uses all.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.