• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Does anyone here like fried chicken?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I don't really like my chicken extra crispy...or tasting like rocket fuel ;P

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
No I don't like fried chicken.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Love it on very special occasions .....

KFC here in Aust is good but they are teaching the kids in school it stands for Kids Fattening Centre

I had the LMAO when my 7yr old boy told me last night
lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
^^^ Haha, nice!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
No I'm not into friend chicken. I don't like chicken on the whole. And I also don't eat fried foods. Yeah I try to eat healthy.

And here when you order meat and you want it super crispy or black we say:
"Waiter, I want my meat cremated thanks".

Reaction score
I'll eat fried chicken, but not on a daily, weekly, monthly basis. Just once in a blue moon. I much prefer baked chicken.

On the whole, I can't stand fast food. If I want a hamburger, I'll make it myself from scratch and grill the sucker.

Now..Subway and Quiznos…can't (really) go wrong there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
I'll eat fried chicken, but not on a daily, weekly, monthly basis. Just once in a blue moon. I much prefer baked chicken.

On the whole, I can't stand fast food. If I want a hamburger, I'll make it myself from scratch and grill the sucker.

Now..Subway and Quiznos…can't (really) go wrong there.

Agreed I prefer to cook my own food.
And about subway, I used to work there as my first real job. And yeah the food tastes good there. And it's fresh (kinda). Everything comes into the store pre-cut and bagged. Like you'll get in a 2KG bag of cut capsicum or a 5KG bag of cut lettuce etc etc. And the bread comes into the store as does the cookies frozen in sticks. And they just thaw the frozen bread sticks and prove them bake them.

So in short lazy man's cooking. Tastes good but the smell while working there in the back room was very aweful. I'm glad I do not work there anymore.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iPod Touches and iPad
"Love that chicken from Popeye's!"

Reaction score
Agreed I prefer to cook my own food.
And about subway, I used to work there as my first real job. And yeah the food tastes good there. And it's fresh (kinda). Everything comes into the store pre-cut and bagged. Like you'll get in a 2KG bag of cut capsicum or a 5KG bag of cut lettuce etc etc. And the bread comes into the store as does the cookies frozen in sticks. And they just thaw the frozen bread sticks and prove them bake them.

So in short lazy man's cooking. Tastes good but the smell while working there in the back room was very aweful. I'm glad I do not work there anymore.

I worked at Subway last year. I made the sandwiches. Yeah I know what you mean- I had friends who worked the back room (and on occasion so did I) and it sucked. I worked at Quiznos before high school graduation this year and it was the same old.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
Fried chicken is great. Bacon is even better!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
Anyone ever have a fried pickle? Those things are f'ing addicting!

OP
E
Reaction score
I love fried pickles, but this thread has gotten off topic. Has anyone actually watched the video? It's actually a turkey buzzard.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 13" Ultimate (2010)
I love fried chicken, especially with water melon. I also like to sit at my front porch and do nothing all day - except when playing basketball ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook 2.2GHz C2D, 4GB Ram - iMac G4 700MHz, 512MB Ram
I must try this.

Has anybody ever had fried vanilla ice cream or snickers? Oh my gosh so delicious!!!

How do you fry ice cream or chocolate or... a pickle? What in the world are you people eating? :Confused: LOL

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
Deep-fried pickles are amazing!

You basically batter them, then fry them. I enjoy mine with ranch dip!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
I must try this.

Has anybody ever had fried vanilla ice cream or snickers? Oh my gosh so delicious!!!

OHHHHHHH yea fried icecream with a caramel sauce is to die for lol and Fried MarsBars are better than snickers, as you dont have to worry about the peanuts getting caught in your gums/teeth. Then one better on the Fried MarsBars is baked MarsBars slice Yummo .....

20101009-gksh2deq9did5m7ib2fjwjhp16.jpg

Doesnt look appetising, BUT ......haha

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Go to Google, type in "2204355" and hit the "I feel lucky" tab.

This guy does :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.