Help! Apple keyboard? Letters?

Reaction score
Hi -

So I have a bluetooth apple keyboard that I got for my birthday last year. But my wonderful-slash-little-terror parrot pried off the "Q" key without my looking and now it won't snap back in all the way.

What do I do???

It works but it's loose and wiggly......does anyone have an old keyboard and a Q key they no longer use? I'll totally pay you for it.

And if anyone has any other ideas let me know!!

-Jaye

[email protected]

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
First thing I would suggest is make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store. If you don't have an Apple Store nearby, check out the Support page on apple.com. There are several options there - phone, e-mail, instant chat with a support agent. The keys are easily replaceable and if for some reason you can not get a replacement through Apple, they are available in entire sets on eBay. I've replaced 2 keys in 1 year on my MBP's keyboard at my local Apple Store. In-and-out less than 5 minutes both times. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.