Airport dropouts

Reaction score
Help! For the past few months i've been having random wireless drop outs on my macbook. My wife has a macbook too but is not having these issues. We have a belkin wireless router. I have been running a program called ap grapher and at points the connection is dropping every few seconds, the graph is like a zig zag. Could this be a problem with my airport card? Or something else? Any help greatly appreciated, regards, Mark.

Reaction score
Ditch it!

Do yourself a favour - ditch the Belkin - they're rubbish with Macs. We had a pair of F5D8230 which was permanently dropping out on all 5 macs and on 3 dozey machines - internet was fine - then for no apparent reason - internet would stop for 2 to 5 minutes and then resume. We spent months trying to resolve it and then ditched the Belkin for a DLink in one office and an airport in the other - problems solved .....

Belkin support ..........duh!>!?!?! Useless

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.