• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Need help going from XP Pro to IBook G4 14"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I need to use remote desktop for mac to access windows server, how can I make the screen be full screen? It is possible, but I've heard it's tough.

My mac windows media player won't play my mlb.com baseball game, did a firewall block the feed? How do I turn it off?

Does openoffice open actual MS excel sheets or word docs?

Does anyone make a email software program that can import outlook pst files?

And finally, when trying to add a printer (HP 6100 USB) from my wife's pc (xp shared out) to my mac via the MS network the installation of the Hp software only allows me to install a USB or IP address connection, no one through a windows network. I can see the printer and select it, but it needs a driver or something because it only prints blank docs. Any ideas?

Thanks for any input.

- Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.