bloomberg anywhere on CITRIX keys

Reaction score
I've looked everywhere and I cant find what the shortcut keys are for Bloomberg anywhere on a Apple keyboard.
I'm running Bloomberg anywhere via citrix and but the keyboard is different from that of a Bloomberg terminal. I know the IBM keyboard shortcuts but not Apple's.
Does anyone know?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 500GB hard drive 4GB ram PowerMac G5 Dual 2.2GHz Mirrored 500GB HDD, Mac Mini, and more
I am probably of no help here... but I do run Citrix (our server is set up win 2003) when I either use the citrix client or RDP in to my servers .. the short cut keys are for windows aka ctrl v pastes and crtl c copies... vs cmd v and cmd c for OS X ... is it not the same when you log in to the Bloomberg connection? (have never used that so not sure if or how it would work)

OP
B
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Citrix is emulating a Bloomberg terminal which has its own special keyboard. So there is no way for me to know which keys represent what on an apple keyboard.
I checked everywhere apparently no one knows.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.