Airport help please..

Reaction score
Ok guys if any one can give me a quick fix on this it would be great.

I've had my mac for 6 months, I have had no problem connecting to my wireless connection until today. Now I have just picked up my imac this morning from the mac store as they had to replace my logic board because of a faulty firewire issue but now I cannot connect to the internet. My laptop connects fine (I'm on that now so it isnt my network) but my mac aint connecting. Airport can see my wireless network with a full signal and the other networks in the area but when I try connect the airport symbol in the top right just switches to an ! mark.

Now I obviosuly reckon they guys in the mac store screwed it up but they are close till monday so.... any thoughts guy? Is the airport reciever connect to the logic board? Is there a way I can re-configure?

Brian

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
I would re-check all your settings and password as you said it can see your network and
shows full signal and try join network and see if it prompts you for a password.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.