PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Ms.Pirate
08-25-2010, 09:23 PM
I have been a fan of Mac for about six years now. I just found this site randomly through Google, and decided to join.

I belong to many other forums.
This forum has me confused a bit. I am not sure how to post links of other websites in a post or thread. I'm guessing I get to wear a signature after a higher number of post count is reached.
Why does this site ask my to do the image verification thing before I post, every single post?

So yeah, help with the noob questions is appreciated.:)

cwa107
08-25-2010, 09:31 PM
I have been a fan of Mac for about six years now. I just found this site randomly through Google, and decided to join.

I belong to many other forums.
This forum has me confused a bit. I am not sure how to post links of other websites in a post or thread.

I'm guessing I get to wear a signature after a higher number of post count is reached.
Why does this site ask my to do the image verification thing before I post, every single post?

So yeah, help with the noob questions is appreciated.:)

There are certain restrictions and additional authentication designed to prevent spammers from posting links and images to drive traffic to their sites or increase pagerank. As you become more established in the community, these restrictions will no longer apply to you.

Also, I'm going to move this into our Site Comments/Questions/Suggestions forum.

Ms.Pirate
08-25-2010, 10:02 PM
Thanks cwa, I was trying to find an appropriate place for a thread like this. :D