Any new info on Sep. case shipments?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
It's been so quiet regarding the cases that Apple is so close to shipping out. Does anyone have any new news about when shipments are due?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
It's been so quiet regarding the cases that Apple is so close to shipping out. Does anyone have any new news about when shipments are due?

I got my Bumper on Friday, It was shipped USPS.

OP
iggibar
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I know they've been shipping out bumper from the get-go, but I was curious about the actual cases that they had available.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
I know they've been shipping out bumper from the get-go, but I was curious about the actual cases that they had available.

I would guess the actual cases, Could be shipping direct from the manufacturer when stock becomes available.

OP
iggibar
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
just got my shipment notification.
Can't wait. :D
Screen shot 2010-08-26 at 8.28.14 AM.png

OP
iggibar
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I just got the Speck PixelSkin HD in the mail today, and put it on. I have to say, I'm not a fan of this case AT ALL! The buttons are as stuff as metal. I go to press the wake button, and the only way to see if I pressed it is to see if the screen is on, because it doesn't click anymore. This case is useless! I will be returning this, if I can, asap.

Edit: These reviews pretty much say it all.
http://www.amazon.com/Speck-Products-PixelSkin-iPhone-Black/product-reviews/B003TWOD3G/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_helpful?ie=UTF8&coliid=&showViewpoints=1&colid=&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.