Mac To Windows XP - Bitmap To Jpeg

Reaction score
Let me begin by saying that I am a realtor and I need Windows on my Mac because the Multiple Listing Service I am affiliated with does not support Mac. I need to upload house fotos to the MLS website so I emailed them to myself and opened them up in the windows OS thinking they would be accepted by the MLS website without issue. After saving them in "My Pictures" in windows I thought I had solved the problem but unfortunately when I tried to upload them to the MLS website I couldn't because it would not accept bitmaps, only jepgs.

Is there a way to change the bitmaps to jpegs in windows. I don't have any graphics software in either windows or Mac.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
This is what you need. It's a great app and still free.

Regards.

OP
M
Reaction score
Thanks. Now another issue. I need to resize the fotos. I don't see a way to do that in iphoto. Is there?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Resize using Preview /...... Great little App and its free with your Mac OS :)
And you can do many at a time

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17"(2.8 ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB mem), 21.5" Imac, 15" MBP (2.4 ghz) all running ML
You should be able to use "save as" to change your pictures from bitmap to jpeg in windows. Or on the mac before you email them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.