website cross-platform comp.

Reaction score
I'm designing a website and trying to make it compatible across browsers and platforms. I've tested on IE, FF and Chrome on windows and linux. I'd like to see what it looks like on an apple (safari?), but i don't have access to one. Could someone please visit americangembox dot com and let me know what it looks like? (please also test the shopping cart, it is a very simple cart)
Any comments also appreciated. Thank you.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Was just there. Site looks and works OK, albeit a bit slow but that's probably the fault of the server. Shopping cart is working also. Good luck with it.

(Using Safari 5.0.1 for OS X which is the latest version)

Regards.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
You could always download Safari for Windows. You can get it here.

OP
A
Reaction score
Yeah, it's on a shared server, that's probably why it's slow. Anyway, thanks for taking a look, glad it looks fine.
vansmith, thank you for the link.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.