• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Teen killed over IPOD

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB
Don't worry, all around the world people get killed for less than that...

Sad, but true... :eek:neye:

I

iMe

Thats scary.......Makes me want to buy black headphones so I dont look so obvious.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, 8-Core 2.8Ghz, 10GB RAM, 2x1TB HDDs, iPod U2 Edition
Those guys better pay for killing that litle kid.... 15 Years old.... life over.... over a stupid piece of plastic. It'l be interesting to see how this plays out in court... The lawyers will play the thieves as being "victims of society"....

That's one thing that really makes me feel safer living in my state. (Texas)

"If you come to my state and kill somebody.... They'll kill ya back." - Ron White

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook: 2GHz, 2GB RAM, 120GB HD; PowerTower Pro (300MHz G3 clone): 608MB RAM, 10GB HD
sarahsboy18 said:
That's one thing that really makes me feel safer living in my state. (Texas)

"If you come to my state and kill somebody.... They'll kill ya back." - Ron White

Ah Texas... one of the few governments in the world that executes retards, children and even retarded children. Its like a breath of fresh air in this atmosphere of stiling humanity.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
jhelm007 said:
Ah Texas... one of the few governments in the world that executes retards, children and even retarded children. Its like a breath of fresh air in this atmosphere of stiling humanity.

If I remember right certain members the state of Florida most recently helped "execute" someone who was mentally retarded (Terri Schavio). Not sure what you mean specifically as far as Texas...

Anyhow, this thread is about a 15 year old child who had absolutely no reason die so young. And that family deserves our prayers and support right now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (early 2011) 2,2 i7, 4 GB RAM, 750 GB HDD, 1 GB ATI 6750M, High-Res AntiGlare Screen
sarahsboy18 said:
Anyhow, this thread is about a 15 year old child who had absolutely had no reason die so young. And that family deserves our prayers and support right now.

you got that right...

man.. i feel bad.. just for owning a iPod :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini, 1.33/512/80GB - Macbook 1.83/CD/2GBs ram.
That's terrible. rip.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
dual 2.5 ghz g5 desktop with ati 800x video card,14" iBook 1gb
sarahsboy18 said:
If I remember right it was certain members the state of Florida who most recently helped "execute" someone who was mentally retarded (Terri Schavio). Not sure what you mean as far as Texas doing the same...

your ignorant.....it happens all the time....

the whole terry schavio thing was simler to the scott peterson trial...the scott peterson trial shouldnt have gotten the media attention it did
nor should've terry schavio....IT HAPPENS EVERYDAY!!!!
people (jhoveas witnesses) offen "kill" there family members by refuseing medical attention and "pulling the plug" when there brain damged or just to old to live....and you dont see them on the news do you....

[b said:
jhelm007[/b]]Ah Texas... one of the few governments in the world that executes retards, children and even retarded children. Its like a breath of fresh air in this atmosphere of stiling humanity

i completely agree!!

E

Ey3 D

Well if two dudes with a knife come and ask for my iPod, it is theirs. My parent's promised to get me an iPod Photo if mine gets lost or stolen (and it isn't my fault).
That is horrible though. Still it was in Brooklyn. I am glad I live in a safe part of Chicago. Still, the crime rate in my neeighborhood has gone way up. Plus I have been paranoid since my brother was mugged. :eek:neye:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iLEFTOVERCRACK said:
your ingnorant.....it happens all the time....
the whole terry schavio thing was simler to the scott peterson trial...the scott peterson trial shouldnt have gotten the media attention it did
nor should've terry schavio....IT HAPPENS EVERYDAY!!!!
people (jhoveas witnesses) offen "kill" there family members by refuseing medical attention and "pulling the plug" when there brain damged or just to old to live....and you dont see them on the news do you....

I didn't say it didn't happen every day... Quite the contrary... The reason I stated that was to show that the murders don't just happen in Texas...

Scavio wasn't a story because of the mental damage. She had her family fighting for her... against her husband (whom there were suspicions about)...that is why that was a story. That was just an example that I knew everyone would have heard of.

Don't get me wrong... I am originally from Virginia just like the guy who made the original post... Texas has it's share of problems... And I can't wait to get out of this state. But, to take a stab at Texas about something completely unrelated to the subject... It just didn't seem necessary.

Heck... It's legal to kill children in any state in this country... You just gotta do it before they are born.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ha oh i guess i misunderstood you

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
thats horrible you should be shot!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
*takes off white earbuds and hides them from Fallooza*

T

Tel

3 guys tried to jump my brother for his iPod and phone about 5-6 months back. Little did they know that he's a tripple black belt at Chinese kickboxing. They gave him a **** of a beating but he gave as good as he got, he refused to be put on the floor and they ended up running away after 5 minutes of trying to get it off him. He had to get a couple of sticthes to his eye and he had bad bruising to his chest but you should have seen his knuckles and elbow.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powermac g4 400mhz, 10gb, 256mb ram, OS9
Fallooza said:
i would kill ta get a ipod photo too.

U better be joking or i'll tell the moderators to ban U ! :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.