• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Remember that movie where they go to the abandoned concession stand?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
I'm trying to think of that movie where they go to the concession stand and it takes them under ground in some kind of a "lift".

Anyone know what the heck I'm talking about?? :p

OP
MYmacROX
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I think it was Spies Like Us, but it isn't one of the movies you can instantly play in Netflix and I don't own it so I'm not 100% sure. Some movie I was watching last night reminded me of that scene with the old abandoned drive-in movie theatre. Whatever...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
Didn't one of the resident Evil movies have that as well

OP
MYmacROX
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Didn't one of the resident Evil movies have that as well

Not sure, never seen any of those.

It was Spies Like Us that I was thinking of. Found a movie quote on IMDB that confirmed my suspicions. "won't you gentlemen have a Pepsi."

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.