Can you buy a micro SIM??

Reaction score
My daughter is due for an upgrade but I want to give my husband the iPhone4 I get with her upgrade. His number is not eligible until next August. His current phone has a regular SIM so I am wondering how to make this work. Is it possible to purchase a Micro SIM and have it programmed with his number?? Thanks in advance for any help!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 12TB Yosmite
Call your Service Provider, and let them know your new device needs a micro Sim card, and they should send you one. If not, you can always cut your own.

Reaction score
My daughter is due for an upgrade but I want to give my husband the iPhone4 I get with her upgrade. His number is not eligible until next August. His current phone has a regular SIM so I am wondering how to make this work. Is it possible to purchase a Micro SIM and have it programmed with his number?? Thanks in advance for any help!!

I think AT&T would be able to help you out if you called them or visit an AT&T store (I am not sure if they will charge you). Also you can purchase a micro sim cutter (or cut the regular sim card yourself). Micro sim cutters are more precise but I think the ones I have seen come from China. There are YouTube videos showing you how to cut a sim card into a micro sim if you want to do it yourself, just Google it.

CT3

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook penryn
you can probably go to att and purchase one they normally cost 30. they can probably waive this fee but you would have to purchase a regular sim for you daughters phone, because more than likely they will activate the sim in the iphone 4 that is already in the phone to her phone number. they might be able to do a sim swap so it could be free

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.