Iphone 4 or iPad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
If you had to pick one favoriate iPad or iPhone 4 ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Depends on what it's for, they're not really devices meant for the same purpose.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
As schweb said.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I've got both and they each serve a different purpose.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Iphone 3GS 16GB Ipad 16GB
umm both. I am loving my new ipad but I am waiting on my phone. I would say both are pretty handy.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
If you have to pick and can just have one, if you need a Phone, then the iPhone 4. If you need more of a computer and don't need the phone part, the iPad for sure! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2ghz, Core Duo, 1gig ram, 100Gig
I was faced with this dilemma and I went with the iphone 4. I have a relativelly new 13" macbook pro and and iPhone 3G. I didn't see where an iPad would fit into my life. Furthermore, I use my 3G to read novels through the Kindle for iPhone app without any problem what-so-ever. The new screen is so much more of a pleasure to read with. Living in NYC, I like to have as little to transport as I can. I don't have a car to keep all my stuff in and I want to carry as little extra as I can. That way, the IP4 was the right one for me.

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I was faced with this dilemma and I went with the iphone 4. I have a relativelly new 13" macbook pro and and iPhone 3G. I didn't see where an iPad would fit into my life. Furthermore, I use my 3G to read novels through the Kindle for iPhone app without any problem what-so-ever. The new screen is so much more of a pleasure to read with. Living in NYC, I like to have as little to transport as I can. I don't have a car to keep all my stuff in and I want to carry as little extra as I can. That way, the IP4 was the right one for me.

I love to read but age has realley messed my eyes up LOL

Reaction score
If forced to choose only one...

If forced into a corner of only being able to own
one or the other, then the iPhone would come out
on top for sure. It is just more versatile.

Luckily I don't have to make such choices and have both
and enjoy both very much.

Reaction score
I would choose the Iphone over the Ipad any day. With the Ipad not having any external ports for connecting devices, it makes me not a very big fan of it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2ghz, Core Duo, 1gig ram, 100Gig
I love to read but age has realley messed my eyes up LOL

Wow, that would be quite devastating to me if I found that I couldn't read anymore. Well, if that would happen, I think I would certainly get myself an iPad because the font can be made to be much bigger. How old are you anyway?

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Wow, that would be quite devastating to me if I found that I couldn't read anymore. Well, if that would happen, I think I would certainly get myself an iPad because the font can be made to be much bigger. How old are you anyway?

Im 42 but Diabetes has really made it hard to read small print, I can read on an iPad perfectly but even with glasses i wouldent attempt to read on Iphone not an entire book anyway... but I read everyday

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.