How does everyone like their new iPhone 4

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac
Me? I love mine. Even though I was worried I would not be able to get one. I started to pre order at 3am central time and did not get through till about 9pm. But I reserved one at my local Apple Store just in case. Well when I finally got it, it was on the 2nd shipment that will be delivered around July 8th. I did not feel like waiting till then so being I had two lines for upgrade I decided to go get the one I ordered. I got to the Apple Store about 5:45am and was out by 9am. And to top that off. I also picked up my iMac. I dropped off my 24" iMac about a week before b/c the screen was messing up and they was going to fix it. Well they upgraded me to a NEW 27" iMac and also transferred all my stuff from the old one. So in all it was a **** good day for me. And on the 8th when iPhone number 2 gets here it will be another good day. Also as I see on the internet about all the reception problems. I have not had any. In fact I was able to use my new iPhone in a place that I never was able to do before. I have put a ifrogz case on it i picked up from Best Buy.

Reaction score
I love the new phone and I'd say I am most impressed with the new screen resolution.......absolutely gorgeous.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
Its Like Warm Apple Pie......

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook /intel core 2 duo/ 2GB RAM/250GB HD/Snow Leopard...iPhone 4 (:
I am simply inlove with my iPhone 4....it is the greatest thing i thing i've bought in a while. the FaceTime chat is simply insane, a few of my buddys have the phone so it's awsome when i get a FaceTime call instead of a regular phone call lol. the display is sooo clear that if i put my 3Gs running th 4.0 upgrade on it, it hurts my eyes to look at after looking at my i4.........people are complaining about dropped calls and single strength loss when u hold with left hand on the bottom left of the phone, i haven't had any of that or any dropped calls and i've been on my phone all day everyday since i've had it. 1 being ht worst 10 being the best i would give this phone an 11 !...i am soo happy with this phone and apple has past my expectations way beyond what i thought it was going to be!!!

Reaction score
I love it too. The new design, unbelievable screen, and longer battery time are my favorite hardware features.

I'm not idirtbike, but this is the best thing I've bought since my iPad.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20in 2.4ghz
Yeah I'm very happy with my new phone, and I bought a sweet black and red case by ifrogz so it looks even sexier!

My GF absolutely loves her phone too. No joke, the other day she said "I love this Phone, I want to have sex with It" lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (15"); iPhone 4; iPad 64GB Wi-Fi
I love mine. Wasn't a huge fan if the iPhone until my neighbor got his 3G and then I was hooked and went and got the 3GS. Waited in line 3 1/2 hours for the iPhone 4 (reserved it at the Apple Store) and wasn't disappointed at all.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I've had the chance the extensively use my i4 within many different states since it has come out, and though I have the bumper, I have never had a signal problem! I am so satisfied with this iPhone...you have no idea! I also noticed one thing, the i4 doesn't cause eye strain from long periods of use, which was something that the 3G caused a lot. On a side note, my iPhone 3G just sold for $212 on eBay!! So, who said that no one is buying these??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (15"); iPhone 4; iPad 64GB Wi-Fi
I've had the chance the extensively use my i4 within many different states since it has come out, and though I have the bumper, I have never had a signal problem! I am so satisfied with this iPhone...you have no idea! I also noticed one thing, the i4 doesn't cause eye strain from long periods of use, which was something that the 3G caused a lot. On a side note, my iPhone 3G just sold for $212 on eBay!! So, who said that no one is buying these??

Geez, makes me wish I hadn't been nice to a friend! I sold him my 3GS for $80! :(

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac
On a side note, my iPhone 3G just sold for $212 on eBay!! So, who said that no one is buying these??

I know I sold mine 3GS for $225. I sold my 3G for $350 when the 3GS came out. So basically I made $50 to upgrade to a new phone. I'm sure I could have gotten more for the 3GS but I was not to worried b/c I was planing on spending the money on two new iPhone 4's anyway.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 13.3" || iMac 20" 2.16 GHz C2D, 250 GB HD, 2 GB RAM, || 32GB i-Phone 4 || 32GB AT&T 3G iPad
I know I sold mine 3GS for $225. I sold my 3G for $350 when the 3GS came out. So basically I made $50 to upgrade to a new phone. I'm sure I could have gotten more for the 3GS but I was not to worried b/c I was planing on spending the money on two new iPhone 4's anyway.

Sold my 3G for $175. Probably could have gotten at least $200 if I were patient. I just wanted to get at least little something for my 3G. I was really happy to get what I got though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP unibody
Love love love love love love it... is an understatement!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP unibody
Sold my 3G for $175. Probably could have gotten at least $200 if I were patient. I just wanted to get at least little something for my 3G. I was really happy to get what I got though.

Sold my 32GB 3G S w/ an OtterBox Commuter for $350 and my wife's 8GB 3G for $200. Broke even on our new iPhone 4's, shoot - technically I made $50 but it will be going to screen protectors and a new case soon enough.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
That's one thing that I noticed with the iPod touch and iPhones, you can sell either one to support the purchase of something new. I bought a used iPod touch 2nd gen(used because it was on eBay, but new because it had never been used), and I actually sold it for more than I originally paid for it, thy money was used to buy my 3G, and now my 3G's money is helping to pay for my new 32gb iPhone 4 :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15"MBP 2.66, 750GB 7200RPM HD, 8GB RAM; iPhone4S 64GB; 32GB iPad, White, AT&T.
Love it. Sold my wife's 3G for 100.00 to a friend. My wife got my 3GS. Gotta be honest, the 3GS is still a great phone.

The graphics are phenomenal! The FaceTime is nice.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.