3g toilet plunge

Reaction score
Ok so my 8g went for a lovely dip in the toilet luckly i had a battery 16g mobo and a spare 8g that the battery had died in that my friend sold me for 10 dollars. So this is where we begin I first installed the screen and the rumble from my old phone as they were fine to the one with out a battery (after the battery of course). Then when it came time to check it out all worked fine but no sound through the ear speaker but sound through the actual speaker. So further investigation I had not pushed the #3 ribbon all the way in went to push it further and then broke the black housing off. I know nice job right, well I then installed the 16g I had laying around and I cannot for the life of me get the ribbon cable to push in i'm in fear off braking the piece off again is there any reason why it will only go what looks like half way to the white line? Is there something I am missing? I have lifted the flap as well still nothing....

Please help I am getting desperate

Thank you

OP
B
Reaction score
is there no one here who has a solution is there just some special way of sliding it in ive tried tweezers, crimpers, pliers, fingers, pretty much everything if you have a suggestion please let me know

Thank you

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB061LL/B & iPhone4
i won't be much help i fear... but have you checked like iFixit.com to see how to check all connections ?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.