Taking iphone on holiday

Reaction score
Decided to buy an iphone as I am going to turkey and needed a new phone, camera and mp3 player so thought iphone was the way to go. I want to bring the iphone everywhere for music while sunbathing and taking photos etc...

Now its only me and my girlfriend going so no friends to watch over our stuff while in the pool. So how do I keep my iphone waterproof, Ive read on here about a few cases.

Dont like the idea of it being on my wrist, is there anyway to keep it in my pocket without it going anywhere, dont have zips.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Now its only me and my girlfriend going so no friends to watch over our stuff while in the pool. So how do I keep my iphone waterproof, Ive read on here about a few cases.

How about a "Ziplock" bag? Cost is probably 5 cents or less!:)...assuming you would or could leave your iphone with your other items when in the pool.

You could also just leave your iPhone in your rental car (if you have one)...or leave it in your hotel room.

There was a time years ago when no one had cell phone's...and we went to the pool or the beach with no phone...and we survived just fine!;)

zip-lock-bags-300x208.jpg

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Iphone 3GS 16GB Ipad 16GB
Don't know about Turkey but in some countries people target tourist and break into their cars!I would never leave my electronics in the car in the states let alone in another country. IMO

OP
M
Reaction score
What type of insurance can i take out that will cover my iphone for theft and water damage for 1 week only

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Iphone 3GS 16GB Ipad 16GB
From anothe post I found:
I insured mine with state farm but not on my homeowners policy. I already had a policy for wifes engagement ring so they just added it on there for an additonal $33 for a year and I have no deductible. It covers anything and they will reimburse me the amount that I paid including taxes.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.