Airport express PC issue

Reaction score
Hi,

I have airport express which provides the whole house with wireless internet access with a usb printer connected to it that we can happily print to via wireless from our 2 macbooks.

Now i have a windows xp machine with a wireless card that can access the internet via my airport express, i also have a laptop windows 7 that can also can access the internet via my airport express.

Now neither of these window devices cannot connect or even see my printer, any one got any ideas please, as its driving me nuts.

Cheers

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
You need to install the printer on the windows machines.

Download the latest package from the printer manufacturers site and follow the directions for installing.

OP
R
Reaction score
Airport express and windows issue

Hi,

The print driver is installed. also, i forgot to mentioned i have an attached hard drive to the airport express the windows machines cant see that either

OP
R
Reaction score
Airport and windows

Hi,

Thanks for that its worked for my printer but what about the Hard drive that is attached to the airport express that my mac can access via wireless but not the windows machines, any ideas on that.

Thanks

Rosslyn

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.