• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Design Help Needed

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
I need to design a logo for a new business called BayShore Books, LLC. (It's not my business btw). However, I'm really not coming upon any good ideas. If any of you can help at all, or maybe even wip up something pretty basic I could play around with, it would be much appreciated!

OP
rs2sensen
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
Company Profile:

Small book store, small town, might have coffee or something in it.... Something for everybody, new releases, etc....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
dual 2.5 ghz g5 desktop with ati 800x video card,14" iBook 1gb
iLEFTOVERCRACKS small book and coffee store!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
ok, I threw this together real quick, I will have some time tomorrow, this is a 5 minute jobber. :)

BSB.jpg

OP
rs2sensen
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macman, looks good, can u send me the psd or whatever natural format the file was in? It would be really appreciated! [email protected]

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
its in illustrator cs. should I convert the type to outlines?

OP
rs2sensen
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I've got CS, you can just leave the type alone. Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 17", 1.8 Ghz, 1GB RAM
Macman said:
ok, I threw this together real quick, I will have some time tomorrow, this is a 5 minute jobber. :)

Cool, hehe, I wouldn't even be able to make something that looks as good as that in hours :eek:neye: . Lol, I don't have any creativity in me :biohazard .

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.