Mbp + 24"

Reaction score
Hi

I have a MBP with a 24" cinema display and i need install windows to run autocad and Cype.
I Want to know if with windows (using bootcamp) i can use the external 24" cinema display ?

best regards

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Yes, you should be able to use your 24" Cinema display when running Windows from a Boot Camp partition. Which version of OS X do you have and which version of Windows do you intend to install?

Regards.

OP
P
Reaction score
Yes, you should be able to use your 24" Cinema display when running Windows from a Boot Camp partition. Which version of OS X do you have and which version of Windows do you intend to install?

Regards.

HI

I have Snow Leopard and i want install Windows 7....

Regards

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
That will be OK. Make sure you install the drivers for Windows 7 from your Snow Leopard DVD. Follow the Boot Camp instructions closely. Once you have Win 7 installed, go to the Apple site and download Boot Camp 3.1 and install it from within Windows. That will bring all your drivers up to date. The cinema display should work fine with Win 7.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.