Two air bubles on mousepad?!?

B

BeyondxBelief

My girlfriend just bought a new 15 inch powerbook from her school bookstore. When we opened it, and started to move our finger on the mousepad, we felt two distinct long bumps. So I looked at the mouse pad at an angel, and it looked like there were two lines on the mousepad. So then I slowly moved my finger across the mousepad. I can feel two bumps. Now, since she spent 2500 on this machine, can she get an exchange or do you think the bookstore will give her a hard time. If the bookstore does, what should she do? It was bought today and plan to return tomorrow. Any advice would be helpful.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
the bookstore should give you a replacement since you just got it yesterday if they dont then you should definitely talk to school administration

OP
P

PowerbookG417

it probably a lil late but if i bought an expencive powerbook im going to make sure that thing is MINT specailly when i buy it...if they refuse to take it back then just return it and purchase one elsewhere...if not talk to apple and tell them becuase of it it doesnt work at all or something and have them replace it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum PowerBook G4. 15.2" SUPAH-drive
Wow.. I wish my girlfriend bought me my powerbook. But then again, I wish I had a girlfriend too... :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.