Specific Browsers not displaying iWeb Blog Entries...

Reaction score
As of this morning, Firefox AND Safari are not displaying a month's worth of entries. They start back in April, but nothing more current. Google's Chrome does show everything properly. I dumped the cache and history of the browsers and re-published iWeb, but nothing... I've had problems in the past with specific browsers and image albums, but never this before. Any clues?

OP
B
Reaction score
Alright, who knows? A half hour later and its working with FF3, but still not Safari... I love the ease of use of iWeb, but can't stand it for the bugs that Apple won't own up to.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
What did you do to Firefox that somehow got it working with the blog? What is the URL (so we can take a look)? It doesn't sound like a code issue because if the code was the same and compatibility with certain browsers changed, it has something to do with the configuration of your browsers.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.