• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Final Lost: Season 6

nlr

Reaction score
I just finished watching the final episode of Lost and I am really emotional that its finished, what did you think about it??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
I only just finished downloading it, so haven't watched it yet, but I'm terribly excited and nervous for how it is going to end.

Just do me a favor, if you guys are going to throw spoilers in here, could you please change the title of the thread to indicate that ?
I'm actually going to wait for tonight to watch it because for one.. it's gorgeous outside and it's a national holiday here in Hungary, and two, my wife is flying back from NY today so I'll watch it with her tonight. And I don't think she has seen the last two episodes before the finale, so I'll let her watch those too.

I'm anxious !

Doug

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
Not what I expected.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod Nano 4gb, 20" 2.66 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB of ram, ATI HD 2600 pro
Spoiler

Code:
I really disliked the ending, it seems that they choice the simple way out of the show. :Grimmace:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
It was better than I expected, but not as good as it could have been. I'm glad I watched it, though it would have been nice to find out a bit more of the island's history, etc... Good to see some of the "old" characters pop up again. Vincent laying down next to Jack at the end was very touching - animals are very humbling.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro
I was fascinated with the LOST recently, i guess i would love to Sawyer than Jack. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.