Mobile Me and Blackberry?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro
As a newbie, I purchased Mobile Me when I got my Mac Book Pro. Salesperson said that it supported BB. Well either I am not finding such a sync or they took me? I see only iPhone?:|

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I just did a Google search for MobileMe and the Blackberry. Many responses regarding the use of a Blackberry and MobileMe. And, I know it works because my son uses a Blackberry with his MobileMe account.

You probably need to do some more research. Sorry I can't help you any further since I currently do not own a Blackberry nor do I use MobileMe.

Regards.

OP
myvinyl333
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro
Thanks

I just did a Google search for MobileMe and the Blackberry. Many responses regarding the use of a Blackberry and MobileMe. And, I know it works because my son uses a Blackberry with his MobileMe account.

You probably need to do some more research. Sorry I can't help you any further since I currently do not own a Blackberry nor do I use MobileMe.

Regards.

I called The Geeks today (who sold it to me) and I am taking it back, as there is NO official BB support, as they stated...

Thanks,
jorge

Reaction score
You can use your MobileMe e-mail account and recieve/send e-mail on your BB but the contacts/callender/GPS location/Idisk etc will NOT work with your BB. Only Apple products have all the functions.
Hope this helps.

Stef

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.