Help W/Merging photos & events

G30

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 160GB HD 2 GB 1067 MHz DDR 3 Snow Leopard OSX 20" FS Moniter
I am trying to move a untiltled event a single photo into an a current event and am having trouble getting to do what i want...I have a titled event and want to ad a new photo to. I click and drag it desktop then I am highlighting the event folder area (not in finder) and drop it into and every time I do this it bumps the pic back to bottom of screen as an "untiltled event"..I am having trouble finding the correct way to do this simple task via the mac help..I am by no means any kind of expert but im also not dumb.In my eyes that is the way it should work. Could someone please tell me the correct way to move a pic/event and merge them please....... Thanks in advance, G30

"I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you" - unknown-

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Guess you are talking about iPhoto - if that is the case start by iPhoto/File/Import to Library then once it is there you should be able to move/merge it at will.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac: 5K 27” (2020), 3.3 GHz, 32Gb RAM. iPad2, iPad mini4, iPhone 13 Mini, Apple Watch SE
Just drag the untitles event to the event you want photo to go into. Job done.

OP
G

G30

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 160GB HD 2 GB 1067 MHz DDR 3 Snow Leopard OSX 20" FS Moniter

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.