Amazon Shipping I pad Wirless Model

Reaction score
:eek: So now i wanna order the Wirless model of the I pad on Amazon would that be quicker shipping then apple cause apple says it will ship between May 16-20th and i know that apple shipping option is free only so is amazon the same?

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Have you actually looked at the ones on Amazon? Amazon is not selling them yet. You can't get one there unless you are willing to pay $100 or more than Apple charges for it. Even the used ones are selling for more than a new one from Apple.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I was about to say the same thing. It's Amazon resellers who are selling the iPad on Amazon, not Amazon itself. You may not have to pay tax but you will definitely have to pay shipping, which Apple does not charge. So it's possible that you may end up paying more through Amazon than the Apple website, not to mention end up waiting just as long to get it, if not longer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.