• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Dressing up as Steven J.

M

Maccraft

Ya I guess this may seem weird but I was going to a dress up party, any way it was one of my stranger friends who was throwing the party and the theme was the third letter in your first name. The third letter in my name is S, so being the mac abscessed person I am it took no delay time to think 'Steven Jobs.' So I've got hi traditional black turtle neck skivy, faded blue Levis jeans, black socks and White New Balance Trainers. I was wondering if any one had dressed up as steve before or at least had the urge.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, 8-Core 2.8Ghz, 10GB RAM, 2x1TB HDDs, iPod U2 Edition
Can't say I've ever had that thought... Although, I'd certainely rather dress up like Steve than Mr. Gates... I'm enough of a geek already.

OP
M

Maccraft

Yeah Bill.G looks quite boring and nerdy. But when my friends ask who I dressed up as and I reply as The president of Apple computers I probably wont look that cool. They just don't see how computers could ever be cool! hmmm maybe its just me....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, 8-Core 2.8Ghz, 10GB RAM, 2x1TB HDDs, iPod U2 Edition
Yeah.... I wouldn't expect a rousing response from that outfit.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.