Best Buy Is All I Have...

Reaction score
...sorta :)

I have a Best Buy 5 minutes walk from my house or an Apple Store 30 minutes away with a car (that I don't have). So logically I was thinking of going to BestBuy to buy the iPad and the case and I was wondering if, for those who bought it there, you can return the iPad in case you are not satisfied, as easily it is to do it in an Apple Store?

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
...sorta :)

I have a Best Buy 5 minutes walk from my house or an Apple Store 30 minutes away with a car (that I don't have). So logically I was thinking of going to BestBuy to buy the iPad and the case and I was wondering if, for those who bought it there, you can return the iPad in case you are not satisfied, as easily it is to do it in an Apple Store?

I think checking with Best Buy directly is probably the best & surest method to confirm their return policy!

Although we do have a member in Ithaca, NY (;);)) that should know Best Buy's return policy better than any of us!;)

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook5,2, iPad 16 gb, iPhone 3GS 32 gb, Iphone 4
Best buy will take it back. Also on. The reciept it said apple does charge a $50 restocking fee for the 16 gb wifi version

OP
V
Reaction score
Best buy will take it back. Also on. The reciept it said apple does charge a $50 restocking fee for the 16 gb wifi version

$50....? I remember someone already was wondering about that restocking fee.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.