How long did it take to receive your ipad?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.4GHz, 160GB, 2GB,SD / Iphone 3Gs 16GB
Hi everyone. I'm finally going to jump in and buy a ipad. I've been looking all around ebay, craigslist etc. I came to the conclusion that the ebay prices were fairly high and although I found a couple of 16Gb iPads on craigslist, the owners never returned my calls so that we could set up a time/place to meet.
In addition to all that, my local Apple and Bestbuy store is sold out of them as well.

Which led me to the Apple online store. I chatted with a Apple Expert online and they told me that they do have ipads in stock (non-3g).

With this being my first purchase through the Apple online store, I was wondering if anyone could tell how long it took before they actually received their ipads when they ordered them online.

Thanks

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
I don't know about delivery of the iPad, but I ordered the InCase, case for iPad on the 21st. It shipped the same day, and I received it the morning of the 24th.
I suspect if they have them in stock as you were told, delivery will be fairly quick.

Reaction score
Ordered my 64gb wi-fi iPad on 4-13 and received it 4-23.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.