PDA

View Full Version : Shut off mobile view on this forum

pokeman89
04-23-2010, 08:24 PM
How do you disable the mobile view on this forum? It just suddenly appeared in a mobile version today on my iPod touch and it has always gone to the normal page. I tried hitting the normal view button on the bottom of the page but it doesn't work. Anyone know an alternative way? The mobile site is very annoying without the forum and thread statistics I usually use.

pokeman89
04-23-2010, 08:28 PM
By the way I just realized I posted this in the wrong board sorry. I have no post editing options in mobile either so I can't delete or even edit and quote. Any mods like to help me out please?

bobtomay
04-23-2010, 09:15 PM
Moved to appropriate forum.

You are correct, the 'Normal Version' button does not function. At this time I don't know if this is an intentional permanent change or a bug. Will submit a report about it.

pokeman89
04-23-2010, 11:38 PM
Ok. Thanks for doing so. In the meantime is there a URL override I can use?

clayneal
04-24-2010, 11:49 AM
I had forgotten just how much I really dislike the iphone skin ! But at least before I had an option as a paid member to keep the ad-less on my iphone...Ill stop by later in the week to see if this has been resolved .

Clay

clayneal
05-14-2010, 04:03 PM
well no joy in getting this fixed . I guess we can add this to the ever growing list of reasons I don't come here much anymore .

iWhat
05-15-2010, 06:10 PM
We have forwarded this issue to the site devs. This has not gone ignored. M-F is not the only website owned by iNet, so at times, broken links are not going to be at the top of the queue for them. Sorry for the inconvenience.