God has arrived, and he was in a G5 box

R

RobDreugan

Thx for all the information that I've been prying out of youze guyze brains.

Finally, the G5 is here. It almost feels like christmas. :cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
Enjoy!

lol, christmas in october

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
i wish it was christmas

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
LOL god arrived in a G5 box... tee hee hee
Congrats! I want a G5 :(

OP
R

RobDreugan

God the few things I've done with it already are so cool. I can't wait to really try some "real" apps out on it like photoshop, illustrator, fcp4 etc..

weeeeeeeee

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8GHz G5 512mb Ram
I've got Photoshop with the G5 optimization, runs nice on my 1.8 would probably do 3x better on your Dual though.

Happy to hear you got it :)

sKaD

OP
D

Dice

Cool, I just picked up a dual 2.0 G5 last weekend myself, my first Mac ever. So far I'm impressed, although I'm having a hard time finding decent games.

OP
S

silentraven

i picked up a Dual 2 G5 also. My first Mac...I have been using them for the past few years for the line of work i'm in...but before that i had never really used that and i was never a big fan. I actually found an old Apple logo sticker years ago, put it on a shoe box and crossed it out...i now have the new Apple "white" logo sticker proudly displayed on the rear window of my car. I also bought the 23" Cinema Display...and have had my 3G iPod since the day it came out. I AM A SWITCHER AND I AM **** PROUD OF IT

OP
R

RobDreugan

Ya, I love the machine. I'm still getting software for it, and had to replace the extra gig of ram i bought for it, cuz I had a bad dimm, so i've still not even come to close to using is full processing potential.

What I've done so far though I really like. I'm hopefully purchasing FCP4 next week, so we shall see.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.