Help!!!

O

Online-interfac

I run OS 9.1 on my iBook but i also have OS X v1, but i swapped the sartup disk to OS X and now i cant get back to OS 9.1, says the home folder is missing and they all seem to be corrupted as there is nothing in any of the folders icluding system preferences...

I really need some stuff that was saved oon that DESKTOP and it is so important its not funny but i cant acess it at all, even the finder will not work!

Please help...

Dave...

OP
S

Shekky_ca

Online-interfac said:
I run OS 9.1 on my iBook but i also have OS X v1, but i swapped the sartup disk to OS X and now i cant get back to OS 9.1, says the home folder is missing and they all seem to be corrupted as there is nothing in any of the folders icluding system preferences...

I really need some stuff that was saved oon that DESKTOP and it is so important its not funny but i cant acess it at all, even the finder will not work!

Please help...

Dave...

hmmm I've never heard of this before you might want to call in tech support?

[EDIT] Actually if you still got your OS9 cd you can always try to boot your computer with that

hold c key down on startup with your OS9 cd in the cd-drive

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.