iPhone screen problem, help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2011; 500GB HDD, 2.5 GHz i5, 4GB RAM & OS X 10.7. iPhone 4 Vodafone & iPad 2; 16GB & iOS 4.3.5.
My iPhone seems to have changed scren resolution. Inbetween where the screen ends now and where the screen used to end there is a translarent line. The phone works fully but the screen doesn't fit into it properly, does anybody know anything I can do?!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 4GB RAM, 250GB HD
try holding the home and lock buttons at the same time like you would in a reset.
But keep them held throughout the reboots that follow untill the 'connect to itunes' icon appears, from here you can reload all of your stuff!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP i5 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD 7200 + iPhone 4 32GB iOS4.1
Hey,

Yeah I have the same problem, and I noticed today that the right side there is a little bigger gap. But I don't really ever notice it and I'm getting a 4G when they come hopefully on June 7 (announced) then maybe a couple days later. I'll just bear with it for a month.

But did you find a soltion to fix it anyway??

-Ben

Reaction score
Iphone Screen problem

Hi ,
My iphone which i am using for sometime and had no problem until now i see the touch screen doesn't respond properly , sometimes it freezes and sometimes i have to press more that twice. Does any body know how to go about it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP i5 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD 7200 + iPhone 4 32GB iOS4.1
Hi ,
My iphone which i am using for sometime and had no problem until now i see the touch screen doesn't respond properly , sometimes it freezes and sometimes i have to press more that twice. Does any body know how to go about it.

This is a thread for an unrelated problem to your problem. Start your own thread dude. But if your unsatisfied with your devie and it's malfunctioning....Call Apple.

-Ben

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.