What Should I Do? Asking iPad Owners Who Bought In-Store!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone 3GS
I have enough money to buy a iPad finnaly and im thinking of going to 5th Ave This Saturday with a friend to pick one up at the Apple Store.

However do i need to make a reservation or something? Can i just go there on Saterday and say that I want to buy a 32GB iPad?

Please let me know on what i should do. I was gonna order online on Thurs or Friday but that takes like a week for it to come and i cant stand that! I have no paitence xD And i already got my Anti-Glare and Back Cover in the mail so im just waiting on getting a iPad.

Let me know guys! Thanks! ;D

EDIT: Btw does Apple take Debit Card in-store? Lol just a random Question.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
just show up and buy it.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
The Apple Store is a store like any other store. If they got it, and you got the money...you get it!:)

- Nick

Reaction score
I would call them up before you go just to be sure they have the one you want in stock. Nothing like going there and finding them sold out.

OP
Tactical Apple
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone 3GS
Thanks for the reply. Thats what i plan to do. I just hope there not sold out.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
The Apple Store is a store like any other store. If they got it, and you got the money...you get it!:)

- Nick

Unless you read the magical words

"Sold Out"

OP
Tactical Apple
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone 3GS
I hope not. If it is, im just gonna have to try the Best Buy couple of blocks away. Either way im gonna call before taking a half an hour train ride to the city.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.