• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Live Journal

O

october

Does anyone know how to make a livejournal page "pretty"..or know any links for codes? I just am bored of the standard layout, but unsure of how they make their pages look so different..

any help?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
you can change a few small things like a few different formats and a few color changes and what not if you use the free version...the really nice looking LJ's are ones that are paid for and you can do just about anything that you want to them...have any links to LJ's you might like and we can probably aide you in getting yours to look something like that

-chris

OP
O

october

coach_z said:
you can change a few small things like a few different formats and a few color changes and what not if you use the free version...the really nice looking LJ's are ones that are paid for and you can do just about anything that you want to them...have any links to LJ's you might like and we can probably aide you in getting yours to look something like that

-chris

Well I found this page that is a style that is simple that someone made for people to use..

http://www.livejournal.com/customview.cgi?styleid=462961&user=cerulean&nooverride=1

and here is the link for the code..but how do I enter this in?

http://www.livejournal.com/styles/browse/styleinfo.bml?styleid=462961

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
check this out on the live journals FAQ page: customizing LJ

your lucky my gf lives on LJ...i have 3 entries in 4.5 years :)

-chris

ps. remember user reputation points :)

OP
O

october

so if I don't pay i'm stuck with the handful of ones that live journal gives me? that sucks..

I found where I can enter a style in, but of course it says I don't have the correct account..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i guess so..

just be happy there is a pretty good free version...plus for the year it is only like twenty bucks or something like that...not really a bank buster
-chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.