• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Now that we have seen the keynote.

Reaction score
So I was watching the keynote yesterday, and toward the end Steve says, now these are just 7 of the 100 new user enhancements, so now im wondering are there 93 more? If so I am really hoping that one is custom txt tones I mean really, anyone else with me on this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
I'm just wondering if it's june / july yet? :D I am stoked no matter what.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
 13" MacBook Air w/ 1.8GHz i7 & 4GB, iPhone 5S 32GB Gold
If there are 93 more, they'll probably be "under-the-hood" updates, otherwise they would have been mentioned.

Either that, or the rest will have something to do with the new iPhone...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
So I was watching the keynote yesterday, and toward the end Steve says, now these are just 7 of the 100 new user enhancements, so now im wondering are there 93 more? If so I am really hoping that one is custom txt tones I mean really, anyone else with me on this?

I hate having to use the bicycle horn because every other iPhone user has the stock ding and I never know who's getting a text.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 2.26GHz, 8gb RAM
I've had the Apple startup sound ready and waiting to use as a message tone for a long time now... I hope they'll give us that function...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.