Web Hosts

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
What are all your favorite webhosts for small, medium, and large websites? Why?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
1&1 there really good , and pretty cheap , there reliable to www.1and1.com

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
I have my own web hosting company... so mine ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Well my company is Baskettcase Web Development and then the spin off is.. you guessed it.. Baskettcase Web Hosting. I started it at the beginning of the year and have a decent amount of people on it already. And yeah I could probably break you some kind of deal depending on youu needs :) We do not have a site up yet, but I can answer any questions that you might have.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, 8-Core 2.8Ghz, 10GB RAM, 2x1TB HDDs, iPod U2 Edition
site5.com has been really good to me.

JRV

Reaction score
MonsterCreek.com, I haven't launched my site yet but i am taking business. email me at [email protected] for more info. I host someone from here already. Currenly i am giving out big packages for a reasonable price.

D

d-funct

The best webhosts I've used are the smaller companys, simply because they are more able to offer amazing 1 on 1 support should anything goes wrong, also at the moment the company that I use (vital.co.uk) have been bought out by a larger company (businessserve.co.uk) which means that I now have the great one on one support with a more robust network :)

T

tytanic11

I've had good experiences with 1and1, and currently have some servers with LayeredTechnologies (http://layeredtech.com) - I own a web development company - we do mostly php/mysql applications, and end up hosting most of our clients. If anyone's looking for (free) server space, feel free to PM me.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.