Where can I find a good MacBook skin that meets my criteria?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro on OS X Mavericks
I am looking for a website that will allow me to design my own MacBook skin that has the Apple cutout and covers the entire back of the screen.

Out of all the websites I've searched, it either covers the whole screen and doesn't have the Apple cutout, or it has the cutout but only covers the majority of the screen (which would leave a bunch of white space showing), or it does both, but only offers templates and doesn't give me the capability to design my own.

I currently customized a skin from Unique Skins: Cell Phone Skins, Laptop Skins, IPod Skins, Gaming Skins, Mobile Phones Skins but it doesn't cover the whole thing and I am very disappointed. :Shouting: Having the beautiful apple shine through is a MUST, so is not leaving the white space like the skin I already have. Despite the fact that there are beautiful skins out there, I want my own! Call me picky.

Does such a website even exist?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15"...i5 2.4ghz...4GB RAM...320GB HDD
Yeah a bit picky try skinit.com might do it for you

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Might end up having to do it yourself. I would trace the Apple logo and then make a stencil from it. Then when you get your skin or whatever....line it up and cut it out. Think of it as a DIY project. ^-^"

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.