Secure server solutions for clients

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am a looking to work for a few people in different countries and am looking for a secure and cheap way for them to upload their projects so I can work on it on my mac and then post the completed work for them to download.

At any one time, there may be a few small projects in progress and it is really important that each client has their own log-in and can view only their data. Each project will probably be a max of 2Gb.

I use a Mac and but am not too clued up on the type of solutions available... do I have to have a third party to provide this service such as Yousendit etc (any ideas who is best?) or can I do it myself on my mac by simply setting up an FTP server linking to a particular secure folder or something??

I will shortly be upgrading to Snow Leopard from 10.4.11. Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.